JHOL is the first restaurant of its kind to open in the vibrant Bangkok food scene; its focus on Indian coastal cuisine is something Bangkok diners have yet to experience.
Chef Hari Nayak has reimagined coastal Indian cuisine by adding his own modern twists to traditional dishes bringing fresh and light plates to diners, the depth of flavours are delivered by utilizing simple, fresh, and seasonal ingredients.
A selection of Indian inspired and well-crafted spiced cocktails, wines and other traditional and local beverages complement the food.
JHOL’s beautifully designed interior features accents from the coastal regions of India, providing an airy and chic ambience that enhances the dining experience. JHOL offers a welcoming environment for couples, families, and groups.
1. Mehkong whisky Banana infused mehkong, Benedictine, pandan, coconut water, vinegar
2. Meraki Vodka, luxardo, curacao, papaya , yuzu, vanilla ,pumpkin white chocolate, sauf spray
Menus: 1. Masala Maska Bun Pav baji butter
2. Pani Puri Passionfruit, avocado, jicama
3. Bhel Puri Red corn, sprouts, puffed tumeric rice, raw mango
4. Vegetable Avial Heart of coconut, kerala style sauce
5. Ghee Roast Chicken kundapur red masala, crispy cone dosa
6. Meen Kulambo Madras red curry, local sea bass ,curry leaves
7. Sol Kadi ceviche Local sea bass, kokum jus, crispy ginger
8. Madurai Fried Chicken roasted coconut, pineapple gojju
9. Pakora Banana Blossom, Caromleaf, Karala style sauce
1. Tender coconut kheer Rabdi, ice cream, passion fruit
About the Author: vasin
Current: Editor of At-Bangkok.com, Managing Director at dp-Studio Co. Ltd.
Past: Lecturer, Instructor at School of Architecture King Mongkut University of Technology, Architect at RNL Architect, Architect at Roth Sheppard Architects
Education: School of Architecture Chulalongkorn University Bangkok Thailand (B.Arch)
School of Architecture University of Arizona USA – School of Architecture University of Colorado, Denver USA (M. Arch)
JHOL Bangkok Coastal Indian Cuisine very much like Thai Food
This content was originally published here.